Secret Important info - please read - 2

Spoiler for Secret Important info - please read:
Quote:Original Posted By erikjamela
khun do you know what the title of movie which jirayu have played as a moslem boy
i'm very glad to see that in thai any moslem movie,

The movie you asked about was ผีเสื้อและดอกไม้ (Butterfly and Flower).

the first version of ผีเสื้อและดอกไม้ (Butterfly and Flower) was produced as a movie and was shown on the theaters 20 years ago.

------------

ผีเสื้อและดอกไม้ (Butterfly and Flower) the version that Jirayu performed was a TV series, was aired on Thai TV about 3-4 years ago.

I don't know whether the version that Jirayu performed (TV version) will have a Eng sub or not,
I will try to find for you .

Quote:
cygnus81

there is a song by female singer in this movie that so beautiful and the lyrics means so deep,but i don't know the title..Please share if you know Khun,i wanna have it..thx u

OST. I MISS YOU

ฉันอยู่ตรงนี้ข้างๆเธอ ( I'm right here beside you) - By Klear

.....For your request -

I do the ENG SUB. of this song
and this is the first time I do the Eng sub uploaded to the youtube

Hope you like it ...

Quote:Original Posted By Olaymako

OST. I MISS YOU

.....For your request -

Hope you like it ...

khun do you have link song from klear for ost hello stranger, like this

but only instrumental when they ride a motorcycle and when lampion festival in korean scene
in this scene
Spoiler for 1:

i find the instrumental version like in that scene and i didnt find in google and yutub
wah udah rumah baru yaa,,

dah lama nih ga maen ksni,,
ijin ikutan nimbrung
Ane mulai demen ama film thailand sejak nonton TOP Ittipat
cerita n kegigihan TOP wajib di contoh para remaja
Terus yg ke-2 ane dikasih ama tmen ane film CLTCL,ktanya bagus..trus cweknya cantik:
ane iseng puter aja pas puasa dapet seminggu..itung itung ngabuburit..ternyata filmnya keren bikin ane nangis baru kali ini ane liat film ampe nangis
mulai ssat itu ane hunting thai movie..nemu deh di kaskus
langsung download hello stranger,suckseed n bangkok love story
baru nonton hello stranger n suckseed

The movie you asked about was 5@*7I-A%0-D!I (Butterfly and Flower).

the first version of 5@*7I-A%0-D!I (Butterfly and Flower) was produced as a movie and was shown on the theaters 20 years ago.

------------

5@*7I-A%0-D!I (Butterfly and Flower) the version that Jirayu performed was a TV series, was aired on Thai TV about 3-4 years ago.

I don't know whether the version that Jirayu performed (TV version) will have a Eng sub or not,
I will try to find for you .

I used to watch this series that was shown on TPBS in last 3-4 years. This drama has many series but what a poor thing that no Eng subtitle for this series.

This is some part of its. but sorry for no.Eng sub.

The other part you can watch by click on this youtube link.

I do really like this series because it made me understand the way to live together between Buddhist and Muslim. Although the unrest in 3 southernmost province of Thailand is still not stop but We still are friend,cousin and have good relationship to each other.

............... 7 SOMETHING PREVIEW ............

GTH

Spoiler for Becoming GTH:

7 something Preview

Spoiler for 7 something preview:

The movie Premiere and Gala night

Spoiler for Gala night PICs and Info:

Tips of the Movie

Spoiler for Some tips in the movie:

GTH

Spoiler for Becoming GTH:

7 something Preview

Spoiler for 7 something preview:

The movie Premiere and Gala night

Spoiler for Gala night PICs and Info:

Tips of the Movie

Spoiler for Some tips in the movie:

Thank you Khun Olaymako for your detail information..
For a GTH fans like me,it's so interesting to see the details in this movie and never enough to watch one times
I can't wait to watch 7 Something Movie Premiere in Indonesia Tomorrow,August 10 together with the stars : Chris Sirin Horwang,Sunny and Punpun ^^
I'll share the photo for this memorable event
Enjoy thai movies ^^
Quote:Original Posted By cygnus81

I can't wait to watch 7 Something Movie Premiere in Indonesia Tomorrow,August 10 together with the stars : Chris Sirin Horwang,Sunny and Punpun ^^
Enjoy thai movies ^^

From what I've known, initially, GTH plan to have Nichkhun to attend the "7something" event in Indonesia too.
But from the Nichkhun's car accident that happen in Korea... his korean company agency cancelled all his activities so he can not join the movie event in Indonesia.

(GTH plan to take him to the movie events in Japan Hong Kong Singapore Malaysia, Phillipines, Vietnam - where this movie has been bought to show in those territory.
But sadly , for those incident that had happened that made all the arrangments to be changed)

Quote:Original Posted By tukkychang
I used to watch this series that was shown on TPBS in last 3-4 years. This drama has many series but what a poor thing that no Eng subtitle for this series.

This is some part of its. but sorry for no.Eng sub.

The other part you can watch by click on this youtube link.

I do really like this series because it made me understand the way to live together between Buddhist and Muslim. Although the unrest in 3 southernmost province of Thailand is still not stop but We still are friend,cousin and have good relationship to each other.

I really glad to saw how buddhist and moslem can live together peacefully.

In Indonesia lately, some moslem extremist want to bring other country conflict to become indonesian conflict, want to make war between moslem and another religion, such as Rohingya conflict in Myanmar, some extrimist want to shut down vihara to make pressure for myanmar governmernt, luckyly in Indonesia, there are lots of moslem who understand more that its not a war between religion but between etnic and dont like those extrimist too.

I hope conflict in southern Thailand will be end soon and we live peacefully.

From what I've known, initially, GTH plan to have Nichkhun to attend the "7something" event in Indonesia too.
But from the Nichkhun's car accident that happen in Korea... his korean company agency cancelled all his activities so he can not join the movie event in Indonesia.

(GTH plan to take him to the movie events in Japan Hong Kong Singapore Malaysia, Phillipines, Vietnam - where this movie has been bought to show in those territory.
But sadly , for those incident that had happened that made all the arrangments to be changed)

Olaymako :*bow* thank you for lots lots information you gave, such a great pleasure to have you here..

too bad nickhun can come to Indonesia. I hope he get well soon.

GTH

Woah so many info and tips that u share for us here... thx a lot khun for sharing this
Will watch it very-very soon...and like khun cygnus,i will share some pic too later..

Quote:Original Posted By cygnus81
Thank you Khun Olaymako for your detail information..
For a GTH fans like me,it's so interesting to see the details in this movie and never enough to watch one times
Enjoy thai movies ^^

Yes,me too...
See u soon ^^
Quote:Original Posted By syikaka

Woah so many info and tips that u share for us here... thx a lot khun for sharing this
Will watch it very-very soon...and like khun cygnus,i will share some pic too later..

Yes,me too...
See u soon ^^

ikuuuuuuttt...
bareng dong,,,
ndak ada temen takut kayak orang bego tar disana...

Unhappy 

Quote:Original Posted By seller00

I really glad to saw how buddhist and moslem can live together peacefully.

In Indonesia lately, some moslem extremist want to bring other country conflict to become indonesian conflict, want to make war between moslem and another religion, such as Rohingya conflict in Myanmar, some extrimist want to shut down vihara to make pressure for myanmar governmernt, luckyly in Indonesia, there are lots of moslem who understand more that its not a war between religion but between etnic and dont like those extrimist too.

I hope conflict in southern Thailand will be end soon and we live peacefully.

Thank you very much.
I and all Thais also hope the situation in the deep south of Thailand (3 provinces close to Malaysia border which 80% of people are Muslim) would be over and return to normal soon.
But the situation is even wrose nowaday.
Thailand is free country ,everyone can believe whatever they want but not break the law.

This MV are base on true story about the soilder in deep south of Thailand, quite sad

The soilder often tells her girlfriend to stop loving him because he is soilder in deep south who can die anytime.
So he dosen't want his girlfriend feel sorry and become widow when he die.

But her girlfriend can't stop loving him and tell him that "don't say that we should stop loving because I love u". ToT

Quote:Thank you Khun Olaymako for your detail information..
Enjoy thai movies ^^

PLEASE SHARE THE PICS
THANK YOU

News about The actors and actress in 7 SOMETHING is flying to Jakatar today.
Hope you enjoy the film with Thai stars.

Quote:Original Posted By satorn

PLEASE SHARE THE PICS
THANK YOU

News about The actors and actress in 7 SOMETHING is flying to Jakatar today.
Hope you enjoy the film with Thai stars.

OMG Sirin Horwang
Nichkhun's message to Indonesian fans on Seven Something

Quote:Original Posted By erikjamela
semalem abis nonton My True Friend (2012)
keren euy
endingnya jg dapet
pemaennya ad yg mirip artis indo yg si nem mirip nadia vega
yg cowo si song mirip nicky tirta bs mirip gitu
============================
btw gw baru tau di thailand ad film religi islam.si jirayu jadi aktornya
wah keren jg, ane ga nyangka di thailand ada sinetron gitu jg

makin demen gw ama thailand, walo bukan negara mayoritas moslem tp bs bikin film religi islam
ad yg punya link downlaodnya ga ato judulnya
keren abis si jirayu pake peci

Wiih... Si Jirayu pake peci? *pengen liat... pasti keceh sekali dia*
Trus itu via youtube aja ya? Coba ada link downloadnya. Buffer lama pasti kalo buka youtube.
Btw, itu sinetron ya? Pengen liat sinetron thai kayak mana wujudnya... hhe

OST. I MISS YOU

.....For your request -

Hope you like it ...

Thx u so much khun for share it and made the engs subs for me.. i very enjoy the music and now i know the meaning bcause u made the translation..

I will share the pic of Premiere seven something later... i meet syikaka and 2nd-god yesterday in Gala premiere seven something