sinyoskyAvatar border
TS
sinyosky
[Facebook] Soul Crash
Halooooo para gamers, kali ini saya mau sharing game facebook baru nih gan.... Judulnya [size=+2]Soul Crash[/size] emoticon-thumbsup:
Menurut saya game ini cukup keren & menarik, karena visual & gameplay nya lumayan bagus untuk ukuran game browser based... emoticon-Peace

Gamenya sendiri menurut saya gabungan antara elemen RPG & Fighting...
Unsur RPG nya karena ada status yg tiap naik level bisa kita atur manual, ada 4 status yaitu :
1. Attack
2. Defense
3. Hit%
4. Evade%

Dan terdapat 4 elemen di game ini, yg akan dipilihkan secara random oleh sistem ketika kita membuat character baru dalam game ini, yaitu :
1. Fire (Fire)
2. Water (Blue)
3. Earth (Gold)
4. Minstral (Purple) -> ada juga yg bilang ini elemen wind tp ga tau bener atau ga... emoticon-Big Grin

Scene Battle di dalam game ini berjalan otomatis, tapi kita diberikan 3 command yang bisa kita sesuaikan timing pemakaiannya agar bisa menang dalam pertarungan, yaitu :
1. Tag = Switch Pemain (Ganti Posisi)
2. Counter = Counter Attack
3. Soul = Combo Attack
Setiap command memerlukan bintang tertentu agar dapat menggunakannya...

Silahkan langsung dicoba gamenya gan (mainnya dari facebook) : http://playsoulcrash.com/ emoticon-Ngacir
Link tambahan dari agan earo : http://playngine.com/index.php (Not Tested)

[size=+2]Review:[/size] (Bhs Inggris - Copas dari website luar)

Soul Crash, as a Facebook game, lures gamers with a blood-boiling opening music and battling sound. Unlike twisted melody for a twisted ambition, it sounds both relaxed and eager at the same time. Characters are 100% absolutely angels, round-headed, calm-faced, energetic in a muscle-less way, handsome when forehead hairs drawn backward, lovely all the same when naked.

But these beautiful indications help little with the central gameplay, which is plain, confusing, so i begin to call the appearance and the morale some cheap juggling. Maybe it takes time for me to get hold of the truly efficient things, skill or some cautions, to enjoy the game.

First I appreciate new names for its three skills: tag for stab (directly at abdomen), counter for “dodge and attack” as a whole, and soul for the most formidable attack. They require different soul orbs, equivalent concept with “ammo” in other games. It’s good if things happen like it would like to. To complete dodge and attack at once? So smart! The tutorial has me watch the act– a slow-down version of Bruce lee’s JKD where dodge and attack is begun well before the enemy means the harm. I hope such things can be realized in games in the near future. As to the current game I am playing, it does suggest timing your act well. Other gamers also advise on such tips, making me hopeful about it. up to now, I click “counter” only to have my warrior shirk when it must have been stabbing and try to kill when the enemy is already behind.

In most of the battles, I die first. The battles keeps telling to my ear mercenaries are stronger than you, you are always weak, soul attack (consuming the most soul orbs) is really fantastic. The free chances to recruit friends for fighting are gone. You are given non-free mercenaries for battles, without option to change teammates, until you have no gold coins to pay them. It’s natural to limit the amount of friend help. Soul crash is echoed by tons of game makers in such restriction. The problem is default use of expensive warriors. And these gold coins are also essential for buying a basically decent weapon to do justice to your hard-won enchant stones. What is enchanting stone? You can imagine the possible things needed for enhancing a weapon, materials, money, effort, workers, even facilities to research prior to this attempt. Well, enchant stone is such material, which is the only and all Soul Crash is requiring gamers to fight for, search for and save up for.

So the weapons are obviously stronger with damage points shown accurately. However, whether to win or lose is still at the mercy of luck. Leaderboard of the game is about how many victories you have achieved, so we take it granted that all factors for winning a battle must be controllable, except a proper influence from luck, fate or such things.

As to fate, you become one of the elements (fire, water, wind, earth) without offer to choose. The stat distribution after each battle (among attack, defense, evade and hit ratio), which must have made big difference in how you battle and how you end up, are not so easily felt. It still takes time to prove. I really think gamers will feel much safer if they have a fast control about basic factors. Your rivals are always as tough as when you were weak. You grow so hard just to find yourself barely catching up with others. Here the others are not computer-controlled NPC, but real players.

Rewards and consumption of battles are ridiculously poorly balanced, impossible for permission, and no other means to heal such shortage. You can wait to replenish energy, though it is 15 minutes for one energy, one third for a battle requirement. I have no idea what makes the battles deserve any waiting and I am sure the money outflow and inflow will change for the game to continue itself.

[size=+2]Tips & Info [Update] :[/size]
1. Ternyata selain battle otomatis kita jg bs battle manual, ganti settingnya itu di pojok kanan atas sebelah option ada gambar mouse, itu kalo d klik jadi gambar panah, itu artinya agan battle manual. (agan earo)

[size=+2]Oh iya... Silahkan post email & fb agan2 disini yaa, biar bisa jadi teammate & berbagi energy...[/size] emoticon-Big Grin
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan