i don't care about that's, but what i need just sun on the morning and moon on beautiful night, just that
Quote:Original Posted By anakx2
Long, long ago, the sun and the moon lived happily together in the sky. They always appeared together during the day and night.

One day, the sun shone brightly so that it almost burned the moon. The sunlight hurt the moon's eye very much. This made the moon blind.

The moon left the sun although the sun had apologized to the moon.

That's why the sun shines during the day and at night teh moon appears. They will never reunite again.

The end,

is that good story?

How about you ?

Hmmm... nice story. But I have a diferent opinion, I think sun and moon sometime come together, for example when the eclipse come
before time begin there was an angel who felt i love with a girl and they were married, unfortunately it was a forbidden love between angel and human. there are rules in this universe that should be obey by all creatures till the end of the world, one of the rules says that " every creatures can only marry with the same kind as they do" and who violate the rule would be punished.

the Lord of universe decided to punished this two creatures, the Lord of universe dethrone the angle from his responsibility as angle and suddenly a circle of fire grown around him and each minutes the fire getting bigger and bigger. the Lord said " it is your destiny to be punished and burned until the time stop!", the angle worried about his wife then he asked to the Lord " so what would happened to my wife?? she knows nothing and she should be released!!...", but the decision has been made, the Lord took his wife and grows an ice circle around her the it's growing larger and larger then covered by ashes and rock...the wife frozen in the ice rock and ashes

then Lord separated each other, the fire placed at the center of milky way and the ice placed next to Earth. But as we know that love can't be separated, the fire which called as sun now, still can share his light to shine the moon which was an ice. the light become a bridge to to connect their heart and their love. as the Earth rotation goes on the moon only can show at the dark side of the Earth and the sun always give his light to light her up in the dark....at the end of the world the moon and the sun will meet again together ...the end

*I'm learning writing now. so, sorry if there are some mistakes or inappropriate word choice happened, just don't get bored
before time begin there was an angel who felt i love with a girl and they were married, unfortunately it was a forbidden love between angel and human. there are rules in this universe that should be obey by all creatures till the end of the world, one of the rules says that " every creatures can only marry with the same kind as they do" and who violate the rule would be punished.

the Lord of universe decided to punished this two creatures, the Lord of universe dethrone the angle from his responsibility as angle and suddenly a circle of fire grown around him and each minutes the fire getting bigger and bigger. the Lord said " it is your destiny to be punished and burned until the time stop!", the angle worried about his wife then he asked to the Lord " so what would happened to my wife?? she knows nothing and she should be released!!...", but the decision has been made, the Lord took his wife and grows an ice circle around her the it's growing larger and larger then covered by ashes and rock...the wife frozen in the ice rock and ashes

then Lord separated each other, the fire placed at the center of milky way and the ice placed next to Earth. But as we know that love can't be separated, the fire which called as sun now, still can share his light to shine the moon which was an ice. the light become a bridge to to connect their heart and their love. as the Earth rotation goes on the moon only can show at the dark side of the Earth and the sun always give his light to light her up in the dark....at the end of the world the moon and the sun will meet again together ...the end

*I'm learning writing now. so, sorry if there are some mistakes or inappropriate word choice happened, just don't get bored
Quote:Original Posted By nadolezzky
cuz the moon's a whore and the sun just couldn't take it anymore...

that's a better ending my friend

where is the like button?

why sun and moon separated

because moon feells that sun is not cute n handsome anymore so she leaves and make a relationship with STAR. lol
today i saw sun and moon appear together....
i ask to my teacher. to tell me what happen about the moment...
he said that sun and moon appear together is normal situation...
add list at morning day and not applicable at night day...
and the conclusion your information is not true...
Quote:Original Posted By anakx2
Long, long ago, the sun and the moon lived happily together in the sky. They always appeared together during the day and night.

One day, the sun shone brightly so that it almost burned the moon. The sunlight hurt the moon's eye very much. This made the moon blind.

The moon left the sun although the sun had apologized to the moon.

That's why the sun shines during the day and at night teh moon appears. They will never reunite again.

The end,

is that good story?

How about you ?

this one like story old movie
it have been told that sun hurts the moon, thats why moon and sun never get back together.. ever...
Quote:Original Posted By Swordz
Actually...

The Moon and The Sun sometimes actually Appear Together...
You just need to put a little more effort to see the Moon on Daylight...

After all, if they never appear together... Then the chance of Solar Eclipse happening would be impossible, right?

yes, you r right, i've ever seen the moon on daylight... but never see the sun at night...
Please keep writing stories like this.

And never let your imagination fade away
Its a good story, ^^ This remind me with my friend who act liked moon and i'm as the sun.. They never reunite again.. Thanks for giving me new inspiration..
I know why. it's because The Moon and The Sun never show up together at the first place

Nice fairytale

This thread is just visited by ladiesman0308
Quote:fajri wahyudi on facebook
fajri wahyudi on twitter
"whatever you do, as long as you did it with your heart, You did good " @yudidquotes

well guys, lets just hope moon n sun won't get along together, otherwise its not global warming anymore but Global CHAOS aka Kiamat!!!
adooohh ane penumpang amatir di forum ni.. gk ngerti pada ngmg apa

tpi lama2 ada lah.. vocab yg bisa ngerti.. tpi grammar ny kacaw labaw

btw kalo ngepost pake bahasa gado2 gini di bata gk y
takut jg.. ninggalin jejak dlu
moon = satelit
sun = stars

moon= part of planet saatelit
OWKWOKWK nice story.
Quote:Original Posted By watashiwadesu
it's because their destiny like woman and man.. have unique character
Lol!!

did you mean like a venus and mars