AmbrosianaAvatar border
TS
Ambrosiana
(Share) How a Song Touched You?
Music touch us in many ways. Sometimes it seems so subjective so that we shouldn't view in the same way about how somebody interested to a song.

Some of my friends felt passion and strong when heard Queen singing "We Are The Champions"

Spoiler for We Are The Champion:

National (Football) Team's Supporters were crying when "Indonesia Raya" echoed in Gelora Bung Karno stadium

Spoiler for Indonesia Raya:

My high school's friend felt spirit and courage when heard Helloween singing "Power"

Spoiler for Helloween Fans:

My neighbour was so sad when heard dangdut song "mandul" (since she might want a child?...)

Spoiler for Sad neighbour:

I just saw a Junior High student doin' head-bangin' when he heard "I heart you" by the cenat cenutband.

Spoiler for Head bangin' Junior High Student:

For me?...
Hmm, I like when Sinatra sing "My Way" since I think it would be so cool to do anything on my own way, and I really agree him about it.

Spoiler for Sinatra singing My Way:

... And I stood tall
... And did it my way....

How about you?
Please share your opinion about how a song touched you...

Feel free to state your opinion.

I hope some of these kaskuser friends could share their words here:
Agan Cove Cover - I inspired by you to make this threads
Agan Penyulap - Mohon suasana diramaikan dengan sihir kata-kata anda... dan mungkin anda bisa berbagi cerita tentang kecintaan anda pada... errr... Justin Biebier?... (Wkwkwk, are these long words made you open your dictionary?)
Agan Undervolt - who have deep knowledge about music and a loyalty to avoid pop
Agan/Sis (?) Vincmeistersss - Pardon me that I couldn't guess whether you male/female - the name is a little bit feminine... No Offence
Sis Olli3 - who has deep knowledge in English and also love music...

emoticon-I Love Kaskus emoticon-I Love Kaskus emoticon-I Love Kaskus
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan